May 27, 2021
Is it true that it's lonely being at the top? Tracy
Holland joins the show to talk about themes related to success.
Tracy isn't just at the top; she is the top - Tracy is an
entrepreneur extraordinaire, serial entrepreneur and founder of
Potential to Powerhouse, and the mother of three. Tracy explains
why loneliness will depend on your perspective in both your life
and in business. After all, we are what we think. Plus, Tracy
reveals what it's like to grow the business of your dreams while
being a devoted mother of three. Tune in as Tracy and Keren explore
various ways to challenge yourself on your journey to growth,
success, and happiness.
In This Episode:
- [02:35] Why being lonely at the top depends on your
- [06:30] Yes, it’s possible to grow the business of
your dreams while being a devoted mother.
- [12:05] You came to this planet to specifically do
something – keep reminding yourself what that is.
- [15:00] The reasons that you need to challenge
yourself in order to grow into greatness. Plus, Tracy reveals how
she loves to challenge herself.
- Learn how to cultivate consciousness: allow
mindfulness to bring you peace in life and
- Your life will unfold exactly how it’s supposed to
– there’s no place you need to race to next.
- The secret to your success and happiness is
lowering the expectations that you have for yourself.
- Make sure to challenge yourself and ask three
‘intimidating’ people for help.