Jun 24, 2021
In this episode of the Coached Podcast, Coach Keren
sits down with two leaders, Hooman Yazhari and Yasmin Nouri - two
entrepreneurs, C-suite executives, and people who are genuinely
going forward in life.
This episode uncovers how to quit playing small, have
the audacity to live a big life, and live to the fullness of your
Many people think that a big life is not a
possibility. However, you can turn those limiting beliefs around.
Tune in as Hooman and Yasmin reveal how to embrace the endless
possibilities that are rightfully yours even when you're scared,
introverted, or confused.
In This Episode:
- [04:40] It takes audacity to live a life that feels
really good to you. Hooman and Yasmin reveal how audacity plays a
role in their lives.
- [12:15] How being the child of immigrants adds an
extra layer of audacity to your journey.
- [21:35] Can introverts claim a disadvantage when it
comes to audacity for going as far as they want?
- [27:50] Everyone will have an opinion of you; blast
past the discomfort that people will judge you.
- [32:10] It is 100% worth it to go for a BIG
- When public speaking, the audience wants you to
succeed. So, get out there and give it your best shot.
- Audacity is about connecting to your WHY. You don’t
necessarily need to have confidence; you need to have
- Other people’s opinions will not phase you as much
when you are tuned into your passion.
- Find the right tribe around you that will push you
to the next level.