Feb 18, 2021
We're going to talk about a
topic that I take very seriously, and that's how to stop working
all the time. I know that this is truly going to serve many of you
out there. A massive mindset shift needs to happen in order to stop
the glorification of busy. We need to go from "I have to do this"
to "I get to do this." Once we create that transformation in our
mindset, we can finally reply to our inner calling. I answer
questions about becoming more efficient and easily being
productive. Lastly, I reveal how you can finally find your true
purpose and tap into your deepest passions.
In This Episode:
- [02:30] How to create an outstanding quality of
- [04:15] Question: I wanted to know what tools
you would recommend in becoming more efficient?
- [08:40] Question: How can I continue to get work done and feel
productive easily rather than pushing so hard?
- [15:15] The word purpose sounds like a big
deal, but it’s not. I reveal how you can find your
- The solution to untangling from overwhelmed to
moving into better time management is understanding the difference
between motivation and inspiration.
- To feel less overwhelmed, you need to get clear
on your priorities.
- People who work two jobs do not make enough
money to thrive in our country. Working harder doesn’t make you
more successful – remember that.
- It is time to tap into a passion rather than
grit or perseverance. Then, tap into the greatness of what you are
becoming rather than to the object of your pursuit.