Apr 15, 2021
In this episode, we are going back to the professional realm to
talk about one of my favorite executive coaching subjects,
networking. For anyone trying to get ahead in life but who believes
they are not a great networker, listen in as I reveal the best ways
to muster up the energy and motivation to network and make
authentic connections that will serve you in life and business.
Plus, I answer questions from callers, and Kristy Hurt tells a
story about how she has created a powerhouse network upon which she
founded her dream business at the end of the show.
In This Episode:
- [03:30] Networking isn’t a bad word! There are many benefits of
- [06:35] The best ways to muster up the energy and the
motivation to network and
make authentic connections.
- [09:15] Sonia from New York: how do you recommend getting
started with The
- [16:30] Lauren from Brooklyn: how do I keep the faith that
money will come when
historically it hasn’t?
- [24:35] How I Live With Enthusiasm by Kristy Hurt.
- Know your value and be authentic whenever you are networking –
it will be the
fastest way to make connections.
- When networking, be curious and ask genuine questions about the
are getting to know.
- Don’t keep score when networking – relationships are not finite
keeping score won’t help your relationship thrive.
Double your sales by following The Dream 100 Strategy.