Mar 18, 2021
In today’s episode we will chat about self-sabotage and the
patterns that leave us living in a place of mediocrity.
Self-sabotage prevents us from reaching our goals, be
it relationship or career goals, a personal goal such as
weight loss, or the most common of the self-sabotaging
behaviors procrastination and numbing. This behavior can
affect nearly every aspect of life. By understanding that
these patterns develop from a place of fear, we are able to
take steps to reclaim our sense of self and control and live from
a place of greatness. In this episode, you will not only learn
how to do that but you will hear from the most special and most
requested guest of all time: my mother, who not only beat
self-sabotage, but beat CANCER.
In This Episode:
- [02:31] A caller seeks advice for identifying self-sabotage
- [07:42] Real tips to help you identify and get around your
patterns of self-sabotage.
- [11:09] Meeting uncertainty with curiosity; how you manage your
emotions and overcome anything.
- [12:04] Hear Coach Keren's Mom's story of beating cancer: how
she let go of the attitude of defeat, and approached difficulty
with faith and gratitude.
- Stop thinking that you are in your own way and approach
yourself with a little more curiosity, a little more
- Write down what you're missing out on, potentially what big
success is alluding you by committing to your self-sabotaging
- Identify your triggers to re-claim your control and get ahead
- Focus on mindfulness, soothe yourself back to a state that is
less likely to be reactive.
- Next time you think you messed up, know that you have the power
to turn it around